A luxurious self catering holiday apartment: Ocean’s Echo, Fish Hoek, Cape Town
Oceans Echo luxury self catering holiday apartment is located in Fish Hoek, between historical Simon’s Town and bustling Kalk Bay on the South Peninsula of Cape Town. This beautiful holiday village is a blend of spectacular scenery that lends itself to fun activities and exploring nature. It also boasts some of the best swimming beaches and tidal pools in Cape Town.
Set against the mountain, Oceans Echo apartment has panoramic sea views and is a private, tranquil sanctuary. Our luxury self-catering villa is comprised of 5 bedrooms with 5 en suite bathrooms, a spacious lounge and dining area and an inviting swimming pool. We can accommodate up to 10 people and it is perfect for holiday-makers, local and foreign visitors, honeymooners, business travellers, adventure seekers, golfing enthusiasts and weekend guests; the perfect vacation rental in the Cape Town area.
Your host Yvette is always available if you need her, but the villa is your private retreat.
Self-catering apartment facilities at their finest
• Open-plan kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
• Terrace and swimming pool
• Open plan lounge with plenty of seating, plasma screen TV, DSTV satellite, DVD player
• Dining room that seats 8 people (extra seating is available on the terrace)
• Barbecue facilities
• 5 bedrooms with 100% cotton linen and towels
• (each bedroom has a TV, safe and tea/coffee making facilities)
• 5 en suite bathrooms
• Travel cot (for infants)
For your peace of mind, Oceans Echo holiday apartment is installed with a security system that is linked to an armed response service.
Yvette, owner of Oceans Echo apartment, personally manages the day-to-day running of the villa. She is passionate about making your visit comfortable, relaxed and enjoyable.